CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Flush out the old...

After dancing and chatting at the Masquerade Ball (to which I wore a 'customized' old-fashioned tux) I was ready for a break. Hence, I headed down the hall to the men's room. Nearly submerging my tux tails in the toilet took me off auto-pilot enough to look at the time on New Years Eve--11:59 pm. Aaahhhh!..I was seconds away from ringing in the New Year on the Porcelain Throne. Phooey! How could my timing be so poor? Yet so precise...and oh so different from 2006! Blah! 

Eventually accepting my fate, I flushed out the old and rushed in a new stellar story! To be shared with fellow dancers and online, for my first time--blog-style.

(This actually occurred Monday December 31st/Tuesday January 1st, but you know what? So what! It's hilarious, I need something to write about, and perhaps shows the real me--a few days behind:-)

0 comments: