CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Monday, February 4, 2008

A Marvelous Man

As I watched President Hinckleys funeral and went to his viewing I was reminded by the Spirit (& funeral speakers) that President Hinckley lives on. He is now reunited with Marjorie, the love of his life, and they are serving together again--the best way to serve and live!



I'm grateful for such a wonderful leader full of God's Spirit, love, and ceaseless drive to do more. Much like John who when asked by Christ 'what desirest thou?' replied 'Give unto me power over death that I may live and bring souls unto thee.' Jesus praised him saying 'My beloved has desired that he might do more.' (Doctrine and Covenants 7:1, 2, & 5)



May we all desire and do more.

1 comments:

Nick said...

Jed,
My name is Nick Campbell and I'm working with the Anasazi Foundation to improve their web exposure. You currently have a link up to them at the bottom of the page: http://jeddadiah.googlepages.com/retroroadtrip

I was wondering if you would be willing to change the link text from "Anasazi Foundation" to "Anasazi Troubled Teen Program"

Thanks
Nick
nick.campbell@anasazi.org