CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spontaneous Porch Swings

So I grab a clean-wipe as I walk into Smiths and head for the trail mix. I make it 3 or 4 isles and eye an inviting porch swing. I try to resist the urge, but being on break the offer is even more inviting and I relent. Hence, here I sit (a few hours ago) swinging softly, entertaining random thoughts like 'Would blogging be so big if we (i.e. me) had a living breathing journal (i.e. a good woman) to share spontaneous porch swings, random thoughts, and life?' Hmmm...either way, the story would be better.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Blog!! Spacify offers designer hammocks, Porch Swings and more for outdoor patio and garden furniture.