CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Monday, April 7, 2008

New 2008 Goal!

I'm creating a new goal for 2008--Make enough money to not qualify for earned income credit (a.k.a. my welfare check). I almost made it this year, but missed it by a hair (a few actually--97.14). This should be amazingly easy considering the amazingly low cutoff of 12,590, yet this is a part of Jedd's life he hasn't fully figured out. But rest assured he will! In fact I really have millions this very moment safely stored in other peoples bank accounts--perhaps yours?! Once I create something valuable enough, you'll share!


Update!!! HR Block just informed me...

"The amount of your Earned Income Credit is $0."

Woo Hoo--No Welfare Check & my quickest goal ever accomplished! On to the next goal: Your bank account!

0 comments: