CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Bachelor Pan

"Show me the 'Bachelor Pan'-one pan to do it all!" I requested. "Right over here" replied the sales gal much to my surprise. She proceeded to present the quality fry pan/sauce pan/soup pan/bake pan (plus possible solar oven with the glass lid). I was quite convinced, yet being on a date I explained 'I'm not quite ready'..."to commit" she completed-"Just like a bachelor!" She had me there and I agreed jovially, while processing the truth in those words and how I could eliminate such errors in order to live life together with a good pan!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jedd,
We need more posts!! Stop taking so much time off!
Dispatch