CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

He cometh...tomorrow!

"It'll all get better in time" I sang (along with Leona Lewis) to my brother Boyd, who responded without hesitation, "And time is up! We'll soon open the seventh seal, if we haven't already..."

Such excitement has inspired me many a time to dive deeper into the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. And what better time than Christmas?..when we celebrate His First Coming!

While none of us 'know...the day nor the hour' (Matthew 25:13), 'the hour of His coming is nigh' (Doctrine & Covenants 133:17) and could be closer than we think...especially when bold 'how'd I miss that?' prophecies are fulfilled right in my ears and before my eyes.

President Gordon B. Hinckley told me Saturday October 6, 2001 that the moon turning to blood prophecy (Joel 2:28-32) has been fulfilled, yet I never saw or really heard until Boyd pointed it out to me a few months ago.

Hmmm...how many more are passing me by unaware?..as a thief in the night (1 Thes. 5:2).

0 comments: