CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Monday, July 27, 2009

'Sup?!

Amen! What is up? What happened to your big plans, your frequent posts, and your fearless & fresh Jedd Eye perspective?!

Hmmm...pretty simple really: sin. fear. grief. (in that order) took a hold of my heart & soul destroying my peace & zest...

TEMPORARILY!

I refuse to repeat defeat and commit to be broadcast-able always! God will help me as He is now through His son Jesus Christ who is once again giving me the chance to repent and restore the zest, zeal & zing--ZUTALO!

1 comments:

Jedd A. Diah said...

Hey Bro. Glad the zest & zeal are returning. You have too much to offer to let your gifts slide through sin. Be good!