CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Road Service(s)

Sunday services on the road are exciting when you are able to attend, challenging when you aren't. Today appears to be another unable to attend day (unless you count IHOP as International House of Prayer:-/).

Somehow I still feel in tune and in harmony with Heavenly Father. I also feel a purging of some sins from my system. Plus, providing through work (play preferred still:-) feels good & right.

As we (my trainer Michael actually) wash his truck I'm reminded that Sunday activities are determined by the driver and when I'm the driver decisions will be different.

Peace be unto you.

1 comments:

lannandem said...

Enjoyed catching up on all the great adventures you're having. Let the good times roll! Stop by and see us soon Jedd.