CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas on the Road!

While unable to compete with the classic 'home & family' Christmas, the road still offers some sweet vistas & insights on white sandy beaches (Miramar, Florida), interstate lights (I-35 in Texas my favorite), t-shirt & shorts weather (nice...) & a spaghetti rings in tomato sauce Christmas Eve Dinner! (blah:-/...my bachelor dinner just doesn't compare!) But my tummy is full, I'm healthy, I'm happy, and I foresee many better days just around the bend (including Christmas)!..I simply have to steer that direction.

1 comments:

Mindy Curtis said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Jed!