CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tour De Denver

I'm definitely a Denver fan (at least the city). I like the free & fit feel with a river right by the city full of people playin, bikes ready to be rented for $5 a day, multi-use paths in use!..and I may have already mentioned--WATER!

Sad Note: The Tour De Denver video on my classic Centurion 10-speed is experiencing technical difficulties and will not upload at this Starbucks down the street from my 8:00 delivery tomorrow morning. Sorry. Perhaps you need a break from my endless chatter anyway, then again my chatter is quite amusing at times.

Thanks for reading. Keep (or get going) living the good life!

1 comments:

Mindy Curtis said...

We are glad you are enjoying Denver. We LOVE it there. One of our top choices for a city to settle it. Our favorite place to eat there is BD's Mongolian BBQ downtown. Yum! Keep on trukin' Jed!