CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Chalk Art Festival with the Fam.

I love spending time with my nieces & nephews (their parents are pretty cool too). We enjoyed a good time running through fountains and creating chalk art last Saturday. I quickly discovered I'm significantly more talented at running through fountains than converting an 8.5 x 11 picture onto a large slab of concrete. Thus I'm giving full credit to Tate (little guy in green) for the amazing abstract art around him.
I'm glad my family could come play--perhaps next time we'll practice before or stick with words & water!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...can I comment here without being a blogger member. If you see this then yes, we can. Jedd A. Diah