CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Our Island Tour!

Come take a road trip with Jedd A. Diah across our exciting island:

North America!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Master of Recess!

After intense research and study into what would be the best fit for Jedd, a solid conclusion has been reached--Recess! Jedd loves recess (I'm supposed to be there now adventuring in an Element!) and he is highly skilled in this area (I clearly hear the lunch recess bell at the American School of Bombay in Mumbai, India this very moment). I'm too tired to go though (not too mention it's on the other side of the world!)

Seriously (for a moment) I really want to Concoct A Kids Creation Camp and need a launchpad (plus some help--i.e. a partner/team). Education could prepare a firmer foundation from which to launch, add some credibility, give me greater confidence, introduce me to like-minded launchers, and more (or less) I imagine. Hence, I'm seriously considering a Recreation Management/Therapy Masters Degree.

Ahhh...it's refreshing knowing where I'm going in life--Recess!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Master of recess- yes, if I had to choose one it would be you. Nice job on reaching the deadline!